AC_​​Sill_​​To_​​Curr_​​Story: Bug or Not?

Home Forums Problems and solutions in GDL Informations from the environment AC_​Sill_​To_​Curr_​Story: Bug or Not?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Joachim Sühlo
      Participant

When I use the Global Fixname Parameter AC_Sill_To_Curr_Story for a door,
      and let the value show as 2D-Text, I get a value that is measured from the story below,
      if the sill height value of the door is below the story level of the story where the door belongs to.
      In my opinion this is a bug, because it is not logical.
      Furthermore “Home_story_of_opening” shows not the story below in the described case, it is always
      identical with the home story of the wall.
      (This issue found in AC 22)

GDL Object Developer
      b-prisma
      MAC OSx 10.14

Péter Baksa
      Keymaster

Yes, we know about it, this is definitely a bug.

Péter Baksa
      Library Platform, Software Engineer
      GRAPHISOFT SE

Péter Baksa
      Keymaster

There is a workaround until it is fixed:
      A property can be set up to be based on an expression. For this expression you can select parameters that are the same as in IES. You can display the evaluated
      expression with Classification and Properties Label.

Péter Baksa
      Library Platform, Software Engineer
      GRAPHISOFT SE

Joachim Sühlo
      Participant

Thank You Péter,
      your workaround works well.
      But I found another solution:
      AC_GLOB_ELEVATION works astonishingly in the marker and gives back the sill height of the window,
      although this parameter is not created as paraneter in the window object (so ASSOCLP_PARVALUE does not work here).
      If AC_GLOB_ELEVATION is as parameter in the marker, I can compare AC_GLOB_ELEVATION with AC_Sill_To_Curr_Story,
      and if the 2nd one is bigger than the 1st one, I substract the story heigth of the sory below.

GDL Object Developer
      b-prisma
      MAC OSx 10.14

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Informations from the environment’ is closed to new topics and replies.