Are there parameters for Monolith Stair Structure's surface/bmat?

Home Forums Problems and solutions in GDL Documentation elements, text handling Are there parameters for Monolith Stair Structure's surface/bmat?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Palawat Dhammamitr
      Participant

Hi,

I’m improving my label to be able to read stair structure’s surface and building material.

For other types (Beam, Cantilevered and Stringers Only), I can request info from associated library part without any problem. But I can’t do that with the Monolith type. And I can’t find anything regarding that in the GDL ref guide.

Are there parameters I can use to get the Building Material and Override Surfaces from Monolith structure (both flight and landing)?

Péter Baksa
      Keymaster

Hi,

No, monolith structure isn’t a library part, so you don’t have information about it’s parameters in a label.
      It’s properties are accessible, try the “Classification and Properties Label” for a demonstration.
      It is possible to define a property whose value is an expression, and this expression can be the building material of the object. Though currently stair structure surfaces aren’t available in a property expression.

Péter Baksa
      Library Platform, Software Engineer
      GRAPHISOFT SE

Palawat Dhammamitr
      Participant

I see. Thank you very much, Péter.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Documentation elements, text handling’ is closed to new topics and replies.