Customising Detail Marker

Home Forums General discussions Customising Detail Marker

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Graeme Mair
      Participant

We are trying out a Layout Sheet numbering system that follows BS1192 and uses custom Layout Info Labels which we use the “Rename Items” facility in the Publisher Sets to number the drawings using the Info Labels and the sheet ID

Layout Info Labels

Only problem as a consequence our Detail, Section and Elevation markers now only display the ID of the Layout Sheet not the full description.

What I was hoping I could do was work out how to get the custom labels to be appended to the ID but looking at the script for a Detail Marker I’m not sure where to start!

Can some one kindly point me in the right direction?

Thanks

AC versions 3.41 to 20 (4020 UKI Full)
      Mac OSX 10.10.5 Mac Pro-2013 32gbRam AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB graphics

Graeme Mair
      Participant

Had a rummage a bit and I noticed that the Marker in the Master Script calls a Macro called

! call "Detail Worksheet Marker Macro" parameters all A = A,

Only problem is does not seem to exist in the extracted LCF Library file. I did however find a Macro called BaseMarker_macro" and it seems to pull in the Layout Sheet ID but if I try getting the Detail Marker to call that macro instead I get a lot of errors

AC versions 3.41 to 20 (4020 UKI Full)
      Mac OSX 10.10.5 Mac Pro-2013 32gbRam AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB graphics

Gergely Fehér
      Keymaster

Detail Worksheet Marker Macro is a “built-in” library part, which means it is included in ARCHICAD itself, not the lcf. You can open it in GDL editor, and save it to any other place on your computer with “Save as…”

Gergely Fehér
      Team Leader, Library Team
      GRAPHISOFT SE

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.