Full_​​ID_​​of_​​parent

Home Forums Problems and solutions in GDL Parameter connections Full_​ID_​of_​parent

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Frank Studzinski
      Participant

For a complex project of a customer we have to improve the zonestamp.
      There should be a new parameter which contains the Full ID/ Master ID of the zone.

I’ve tried with
      masterscript:

dim id[]
      n = request(“Full_ID_of_parent”, “”, id)
      for i = 1 to vardim1 (id)
      full_id=id[1]
      next i

It works in 19 for the parameters and the 2d Symbol, but not for the schedules

In 20 it only works for 2D Symbol, but not for the parameters and nthe schedules
      parameters full_id=full_id
      lock “full_id”

Best solution would be for 18+19+20
      Regards

Frank

Graphisoft Berlin GmbH

Gergely Fehér
      Keymaster

“Full_ID_of_parent” is not available to use in parameter script. It is a 2d only functionality, to be able to display it in 2d, so it is not a bug, it is the planned functionality. Please check Requests in GDL Manual: https://gdl.graphisoft.com/reference-guide/request-options/

Gergely Fehér
      Team Leader, Library Team
      GRAPHISOFT SE

Frank Studzinski
      Participant

Ok, didn’t thought that this example is meant with “or master scripts run as parameter script”

What is you suggestion to combine the MasterID with the Roomnumber or the Appartment ID?

We have several customer projects which complex Hotlink structures, where we need a solution for this issue.

Graphisoft Berlin GmbH

Gergely Fehér
      Keymaster

It can not be stored as a paramvalue. You can create lists, where there are 3 columns for these information. In GDL, you can reach this data only in 2D/3D – so you can display it.

Gergely Fehér
      Team Leader, Library Team
      GRAPHISOFT SE

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Parameter connections’ is closed to new topics and replies.