Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Holger Kreienbrink
      Participant
      Gergely Fehér
      Keymaster

Holger,

Instead of simply pasting a link, please write a short description, to introduce the link, what is it and why do you think it is important for the others. Thanks,

Gergely Fehér
      Team Leader, Library Team
      GRAPHISOFT SE

Kristian Bursell
      Participant

Holger, have you tried it.

I would definitely use a GDL editor of some sort if it gave me all the windows currently in GDL (2d and 3d views important obviously) and if it just had two simple functions;
      2. Subroutine minimising – would make navigating so much easier and would show you the structure at a glance.
      1. line numbering.

i don’t think i need anything else.

CADSWIFT
      Australia

Joachim Sühlo
      Participant

Sublime Text is a very cool text editor with lots of features, that any GDL developer is missing in the ArchiCADs internal editor.
      GDL-Sublime is the syntax highlighting package for Sublime Text (developed by Runxel).
      Frank Beister an I developed a tool named GDLnucleus, which converts on the fly objects from ArchiCAD to Sublime text and visa verce (using the LP_XML_Converter tool).
      So now it is possible to use high quality editing features and make script checkings in ArchiCAD as before. The conversion from one editor to the other only takes a shortcut in both apps.
      For more information, see (sorry, onyl in German until now)
      https://opengdl.org/Default.aspx?tabid=9748&language=de-DE

It has all the features, Kristian needs.

GDL Object Developer
      b-prisma
      MAC OSx 10.14

Joachim Sühlo
      Participant

And a short demonstration in English:
      https://youtu.be/i7zEu4wtVvE

GDL Object Developer
      b-prisma
      MAC OSx 10.14

Balázs Fürtön
      Participant

Joachim,

could you please link directly a site which contains further information about GDLnucleus?
      The above linked site mentions b-prisma or Beister Software’s online shop where it is available.
      I’ve wandered through both sites, but couldn’t manage to find any information. Perhaps it’s due to my rusty german, but I would really appreciate if you could help me out.

Thank you!

Balazs Furton

Student of architecture @ Budapest University of Technology and Economics

Joachim Sühlo
      Participant

Balazs,
      The tool for MAC OS is now avaialable here: https://www.b-prisma.de/object-shop/product_info.php?products_id=99. The Windows version comes soon.
      For more informations you can write me an email.

GDL Object Developer
      b-prisma
      MAC OSx 10.14

Igor Yurasov
      Participant
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Others’ is closed to new topics and replies.