Ghost UI page in doors

Home Forums General discussions Ghost UI page in doors

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Frank Beister
      Participant

I have programmed a door and since a few changes I get a common sill settings dialog page additional to mine. It looks like it would depend of the subtype of the object, because there is no code or call out of the UI script, which could lead to GS code.
      Can I turn it off?

GDL developer | www.opengdl.org | Hamburg, Germany

Péter Baksa
      Keymaster

Hi,

Check the master script also, it is run before the UI script. Also check master scripts of macros called from the master script, and so on… The macro structure of Doors and Windows is quite complicated.

Péter Baksa
      Library Platform, Software Engineer
      GRAPHISOFT SE

Frank Beister
      Participant

I know. This is a 2 year neartlly fulltime programming job. I used the GS macros so far and got NO ghost UI page. Now, since I have deleted definively all GS macro calls I get the UI page of unknown source.

Péter Baksa
      Keymaster

The “Sill” macro displays a tabpage, which can be shown using the bSillPage or bSillPageUSA boolean parameters. “Sill” is called from “WallholeFraming”. Maybe one of your macros uses “WallholeFraming” (directly or indirectly)?

Péter Baksa
      GRAPHISOFT SE

Joachim Sühlo
      Participant

Peter, please check this:
      If I create a new door object with subtype Door, I always get the sill’s tabpage.
      If I choose a door subtype wit “GS” in the name, I will get no sill’s tabpage.

GDL Object Developer
      b-prisma
      MAC OSx 10.14

Frank Beister
      Participant

“If I choose a door subtype wit “GS” in the name, I will get no sill’s tabpage.”
      And if I do that, I get a very lot of subtype parameters, I do not need inside my object. I haven’t changed the subtype a long time ago, so it has to be something else.
      I think, I have deleted a GS parameter with a default value, that disables the ui page provided by the subtype. If the subtype wouldn’t be inside of a DLL, I could open and have a look on it.

Frank Beister
      Participant

Habe sie gerade doch öffnen können. Ist aber nichts drin zu erkennen.
      Tür (Wand).gsm

Attachments:

Frank Beister
      Participant

Sorry: I was able to open it by the SHIFT-STRG-O Command. 😉 But nothing intersting inside. 🙁

Péter Baksa
      Keymaster

Sorry, I concentrated on a “Sill” page, I will check with my colleagues.

Péter Baksa
      GRAPHISOFT SE

Frank Beister
      Participant

I think, I got it:
      It is the following parameter, which makes the UI page invisible, if is part of te parameter list:

ac_wido_hide_options, Integer, default/value 3

Péter Baksa
      Keymaster

Yes, that’s it. Here is some help about the automatic page: https://gdl.graphisoft.com/tips-and-tricks/reveal-options-automatic-or-scripted

Péter Baksa
      GRAPHISOFT SE

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.