I need a coordinate object that are "schedule able"

Home Forums Problems and solutions in GDL Lists and schedules I need a coordinate object that are "schedule able"

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Odd Goderstad
      Participant

How do I make an coordinate object, and schedule, that can list the insertion point of the coordinate objects? we place coordinate objects all around the building, and we need to list their positions.

Gergely Fehér
      Keymaster

Hi Odd,
      If it is enough to schedule the objects relative position to the project origin, then you can make a simple object to solve the problem. Simply add 3 parameters, for example xPos, yPos, zPos, then add the following 3 lines to the parameter script:

parameters xPos = SYMB_POS_X
      parameters yPos = SYMB_POS_Y
      parameters zPos = SYMB_POS_Z

You can make a simple 2d representation for this object, place it, and then you can list these 3 parameters if you make your own schedule for that.

If you need world coordinates, then there is no proper solution for that in GDL, please check GDL-Related Changes in ARCHICAD 19.

Gergely Fehér
      Team Leader, Library Team
      GRAPHISOFT SE

Odd Goderstad
      Participant

Thank you! Could this be made to work from objects placed on a worksheet also?

Gergely Fehér
      Keymaster

I think objects placed on a worksheet can’t be scheduled. You should place them on the floor plan.

Gergely Fehér
      GRAPHISOFT SE

antoine JULLIEN
      Participant

why you didn’t use zone Tool for list your object ?

Tonio

David Shorter44
      Participant

You can use the Coordinate Dimension 18 from the old version 18 Library. This allows the coordinates to be scheduled. The 19 Object of the same name does not work
      Hope this helps

ArchiCAD 4.1-22
      MacBook RetinaDisplay
      16Gb RAM 500Gb SSD
      BIMXdocs

Thomas Lodge
      Participant

Is there a way to schedule a coordinate object that uses GLOB_WORLD_ORIGO_OFFSET?

Gergely Fehér
        Keymaster

No, you can not store the GLOB_WORLD_ORIGO_OFFSET in library part parameter, so it can not be scheduled as libpart data.

Gergely Fehér
        GRAPHISOFT SE

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Lists and schedules’ is closed to new topics and replies.