ID Coordinate dimension

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Marius Haave
      Participant

Hi

I wonder if it is possible to script or check a setting in the coordinate dimension, so the ID follows up just like a zone in archicad does. So when placing the first one you get 1, second 2 etc in the ID field under tags and categories

We have over 200 markers, and would like to have a system for the first placed and so on.

Cheers 🙂

Attachments:
      Gergely Fehér
      Keymaster

ARCHICAD automatically increases the ID, if there is a number in it. I tried with writing simply “001” to that infield, then placed many instances and the ID changes after each placement.
      On the “2D Text and Marker” tab page, there is a checkbox under Stamp Content for showing the ID, did you check that?

Gergely Fehér
      Team Leader, Library Team
      GRAPHISOFT SE

Marius Haave
      Participant

Hi

Thanks for your fast answer 🙂 I tried this but cant simply get it to work with the coordinate dimension. The ID box was checked by default. I am using AC 19 and the norwegian template. Se attached pictures.

Tried both in ac 18 and 19 and the other coordinate dimension. Please let me now if I am doing something wrong.

Attachments:
      Barry Kelly
      Participant

Do you have the ‘New ID’ option turned on in your Work Environment?

Barry.

Attachments:

Versions 6.5 to 22
      Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
      Dell Precision M6800 - i7 4700MQ @ 2.40GHz, 16GB RAM, AMD FirePro M6100 (2GB), Windows 7 64bit

Marius Haave
      Participant

Cheers! that worked! Thanks alot both of you 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Documentation elements, text handling’ is closed to new topics and replies.