Reply To: Text, visible on the Floor Plan, not visible for Print OUT

Home › Forums › Problems and solutions in GDL › Documentation elements, text handling › Text, visible on the Floor Plan, not visible for Print OUT › Reply To: Text, visible on the Floor Plan, not visible for Print OUT

#2491
Daniel Virtic
Participant

Thank you Feher for your prompt reply , what I am trying to achieve actually is something like I’ll protect my template.

We are using a Bim Server and my new template contain a lot of gdl work, complex profiles, composites,rendering scenes etc. I don’t want someone to be able to use this template for external Projects if make sense.

So I am still thinking to a solution to protect this work. because as far as I know, you can easily save a copy of project, once you have acces to a bim Server, or you can extract all the libraries as well very easily.

Any advice in this way?

Thank you

AC20 USA
•Workstation HP Z800 2 x Intel Xeon Quad Core E5620/E5630, 36 GB ram DDR3 - NVIDIA QUADRO 4000 2 GB memory, Windows 10 pro