there are 3 fix named optional parameters containing data about the layout and the drawing. These are only available in the drawing title objects themselves. (not sure why do you want to request this info elsewhere?).
AC_LayoutRect: Length – one-dimension array with 5 rows. Contains the geometry definition of the Layout´s bounding rect (measured in the Drawing Title object´s coordinate sytem)
- AC_LayoutRect lower left corner X
- AC_LayoutRect lower left corner Y
- AC_LayoutRect upper right corner X
- AC_LayoutRect upper right corner Y
- AC_LayoutRect direction angle (The bottom side´s angle of the rect. Measured in the Drawing Title object´s coordinate system. 0 <= angle > 360)
AC_GridRect:Length – Contains the geometry definition of the Cell´s bounding rect. The structure is same as with the AC_LayoutRect.
AC_DrawingRect:Length – Contains the geometry definition of the Drawing´s bounding rect. The structure is same as with the AC_LayoutRect.
You can check examples for them in any of the shipped INT Drawing Title objects (Framing Title for example).
I’m adding this topic to the “things we need to document better” pile now:).
In the meantime, hope this info helps!
Library Developer, Library Team