ac_​​drawingName

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Duane Valencia
      Participant

Anyone getting this to work? GS has abandoned the old <DRAWINGNAME> parameter for title texts… I’ve got my 15year old detail title back up and running…but the ac_drawingName parameter will only ever display as “0”…

I have it set up to feed a different variable “vf_name” so that I can manually override it within the title object parameters itself…

any ideas?

BTW… ac_drawingScale seems to be working fine.

but ac_drawingNumber does NOT work either…

really need help here… This is only an issue with the 4022 release… Meaning, if I can’t get this to work.. I will have to constantly go back and forth from 3005 to 4022 and back… (for other TW issues)..

**** sorry for posting twice.. didn’t catch the HEADINGs before…

Duane Valencia
      Participant

And while we’re talking Titles… is there any variable that returns the NUMBER equivalent of the scale of the drawing? For example, 1/4″= 1′-0″ would return a number of 48?

In trying to create my own GRAPHIC SCALE, I need something that can be used in an equation for scaling.

The ac_drawingScale only returns the VERBAL version of the scale…
      Yes, I can “convert” this to a number, but when it’s an IN BETWEEN scale, I’ve got problems. Not to mention the script checker really hates it when you IF-THEN with a numeric equation.

James Murray
      Participant

AC_DrawingName and AC_DrawingNumber work, but you have to create the parameters; strangely, they are not included in the subtype.

James M

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Documentation elements, text handling’ is closed to new topics and replies.