Array Parameter Lock Issue

Home Forums Problems and solutions in GDL Parameter connections Array Parameter Lock Issue

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Dami Soh
      Participant

Hello,

We’ve run into a problem in ARCHICAD 20 with the Array parameter.

I have posted this issue on Test Track, but was referred to the GDL Help site for answers. (The case number is 60237 for your reference)

I’ve attached a detailed account of the problem that we are running into in the word doc below. Also attached is the sample GSM file of the issue.

We’re not sure if this is a bug or if there has been a change in GDL scripting structure for AC 20 (this could be problematic when we upgrade previous versions of GDL libraries and add-ons).

Please get back to us soon!

Barry Kelly
      Participant

I can confirm this and other strange things are happening in the script editor for 20.

If I copy and paste in the main script window it appears correct but it is not really working.
      Look in the pop-out window and it is not there or something completely different happens which destroys the script.
      It may look Ok but it isn’t.
      Look at this simple example where I have copied and pasted a small piece of script.

Barry.

Versions 6.5 to 22
      Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
      Dell Precision M6800 - i7 4700MQ @ 2.40GHz, 16GB RAM, AMD FirePro M6100 (2GB), Windows 7 64bit

Dami Soh
      Participant

Looks like the sample GSM file didn’t get posted.
      Below is a link to download the sample GSM file and a video recording of the error from Google Drive:
      https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8Nn5evyohOaNHV1cDZFTGM1UG8?usp=sharing

Thanks!

Gergely Fehér
      Keymaster

Thanks for the report, I’ll add this issue to our bug database, and we will check the possibilities.

Gergely Fehér
      Team Leader, Library Team
      GRAPHISOFT SE

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Parameter connections’ is closed to new topics and replies.