How to pass all parameters with some exception to macro?

Home Forums Problems and solutions in GDL Object design How to pass all parameters with some exception to macro?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Joachim Sühlo 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Tim Haering
    Participant

Hey everyone,

is there a possibility to use call "my_macro" parameters all with some exceptions? I know that i can add some parameters after parameters all to explicitly set them. Is there an option to explicity not set them by the call command?

Péter Baksa
    Participant

No, there isn’t.
    Of course you can write call "my_macro" parameters ... omitting some.

Péter Baksa
    Software Engineer, Library Team
    GRAPHISOFT SE

Tim Haering
    Participant

Thanks for the answert. This is what i was refering to with “explicitly set them”. I was just hoping there would be a possibility not to write my other 72 parameters by hand because i want to omit a single other one.

Lingwisyer GC
    Participant

That would be a nice addition, or the ability to copy the entire parameters list without working in XML…

AC18-22 AUS 6021
    Self-taught, bend it till it breaks.
    Win7 | E5620 x 2 | 24GB | K2200

Joachim Sühlo
    Participant

If you want to get a list of all parameters for the macro call, place the object to be called in the floor plan and save it as (dummy) object.
    When you open this object, there should be the complete CALL statement with all parameters.

GDL Object Developer
    b-prisma
    MAC OSx 10.12

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.