I am working on stair accessories for the stair tool in AC 21.
I have the following questions about the Globals:
– how does the stair accessories file know, which is the actual tread or riser that I am editing?
– which Global can I use to know the stair’s main width in 3D?
(Should I use STAIR_TREAD_GEOMETRY and calculate tne MIN/MAX values?)
– which Global can I use to know the riser height: “RISER_HEIGHT” seems not to work in all cases as expected
– how does the script know that it has a tread or a landing?
– at the lowest step of the stair in the image I want to place the riser covering:
but on all other steps I have the coverings as part of the tread accessories
– when the stair starts with a tread insted of a riser, how does the script know this?
(in this case I have to shorten my accessorie for the first step)
– how does the script know that a step is the top level step?
GDL Object Developer
MAC OSx 10.14
Viewing 0 reply threads
The forum ‘General discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.