LP XML Converter Check Library Error Messages

Home Forums Problems and solutions in GDL Library build system LP XML Converter Check Library Error Messages

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Joachim Sühlo
      Participant

I have used LP XML Converter to Check my Library and got the folowing Error Messages in different objects:
      /Users/Myname/Desktop/LibraryXML/Objectcheck.lcf/GSM-Entwicklung/Makros/Object_Tuer_Griffe.gsm:0: error: Inconsistent library part or Ancestry or Macros.

AND

….gsm:0: error: Missing ancestor with main GUID {6ACDA889-69B2-4EC5-936C-CB1DA7032A92}.

What do I have to do, to eliminate those errors?

GDL Object Developer
      b-prisma
      MAC OSx 10.14

Gergely Fehér
      Keymaster

6ACDA889-69B2-4EC5-936C-CB1DA7032A92 is the main ID of the opening subtype. Did you add the proper built-in library as additional lib? In the libdevtoolkit package it is included to the build system…

Gergely Fehér
      Team Leader, Library Team
      GRAPHISOFT SE

Joachim Sühlo
      Participant

No, I did not add that library. But I understand, I must add this library while checking it, so that all ancestors will be found.
      Thank You

GDL Object Developer
      b-prisma
      MAC OSx 10.14

Joachim Sühlo
      Participant

Gergely,
      I am working on AC 17 and use the LibDevToolkit 17: But there are not the complete Subtype objects included (only 15 of them).
      Where do I find the whole built-in library or which lib must I use?

GDL Object Developer
      b-prisma
      MAC OSx 10.14

Gergely Fehér
        Keymaster

I checked the libdevtoolkit v17, and there are all the subtypes in Sources/ACPM/ArchiCAD/RINT folder. You can compile this with Sources/ArchiCADLibrary/Make/MakeLibrary.pl script, and then use the binaries from the compiled ACPM folder as an additional lib.

Gergely Fehér
        GRAPHISOFT SE

Tony Krepler
      Participant

hi Gergely,

When converting XMLs to GSM, I have got an error message at several Library Parts:
      “…20: error: XML validation failed; no declaration found for element ‘ContVis'”
      The number in the front varies – so it might not have a particular significance.
      The XML giving the error message, were not converted back to GSM. I was a bit surprised as I have just converted the Library to XMLs shortly before to check something.
      Could you please help me what to check? Thanks a lot.

Kind regards,

Tony Krepler
      fjmt

Gergely Fehér
        Keymaster

Tony,

Which LP_XMLConverter did you use? Is it from an ARCHICAD or from the LibDevToolKit? Mac or Windows? Which main version and build?

There was buggy LP_XML.xsd file earlier, if you know where to find it, you should add a new line under the ContPen tag (somewhere around line 470…): <xs:element name="ContVis" type="BooleanYesNo" />

I can help you where to find that, or send you a proper file if you answer my questions above.

Gergely Fehér
        GRAPHISOFT SE

Tony Krepler
      Participant

Gergely,

Thanks for getting back to me.
      I am using the LP_XMLConverter from the LibDevToolKit. The one you can get from the Dev site. I think it is 4011.
      Glad to hear the problem is not at our end – this time.

Thanks again,

Tony

Gergely Fehér
      Keymaster

Tony,
      I attached a corrected file, compressed in zip.
      On windows: you can easily replace the LP_XML.xsd file in Tool/WIN folder with the corrected one. This should solve the problem.
      On mac: the converter is originally in a compressed file, which is unzipped when you first start the “MakeLibrary.pl” script in Sources/ArchiCADLibrary/Make. After that, you can replace the LP_XML.xsd in Tool/OSX/MakeGDLLib_X86/LP_XMLConverter.app/Contents/Resources with the downloaded one.
      I hope it helps.

Attachments:

Gergely Fehér
      GRAPHISOFT SE

Tony Krepler
      Participant

Thanks a lot Gergely. I have finally got to test it.
      It all went well, except for one odd error message – but I guess it is not related to the previous problem:
      122795: error: XML validation failed; value ‘-1’ must be greater than or equal to minInclusive facet value ‘0’
      I suppose something might wrong at our end – could you please help, what that would be? Thanks again.

Cheers,

Tony

Gergely Fehér
        Keymaster

Tony,
        I can not help based on this report, it is not a “known and corrected” issue from the past. To help I’ll need the complete workflow what you have done, all the commands in the order you started them and the original files – which can be gsm or xml files.

Gergely Fehér
        GRAPHISOFT SE

Tony Krepler
      Participant

Thanks Gergely. I think I have got it — rogue object. The error message actually helped, I just thought there was something you might know baed on the error code.
      For the record, it was again: GSMs just converted to XML and back.

Thanks again,

Tony Krepler
      fjmt

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Library build system’ is closed to new topics and replies.