RENOVATION STATUS IN LIBRARY PART

Home Forums Problems and solutions in GDL Informations from the environment RENOVATION STATUS IN LIBRARY PART

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      James Goode
      Participant

Hello,

I was wondering if there is any way for an object to know what the current renovation status is set to?

Thanks

Péter Baksa
      Keymaster

Yes, it is available with APPLICATION_QUERY as a built-in property.
      The folder and parameter names seem to be the same in different language ACs, but the values depend on the actual plan.

Péter Baksa
      Library Platform, Software Engineer
      GRAPHISOFT SE

James Goode
        Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I don’t suppose you have any examples for this? The guidance doesn’t seem to explain it very well, to me anyway.

Thanks

James Goode
          Participant

So I used the example, nothing that I do seems to be able to just pick out the renovation from the list… any ideas?

Péter Baksa
          Keymaster

The example demonstrates all the data that ArchiCAD can return with this query.
          Once you know the parameter name, one query is enough. It is Renovation.RenovationStatus for your question, the query string is “GetParameter(Renovation.RenovationStatus)”, and the query is
          APPLICATION_QUERY ("OwnCustomParameters", "GetParameter(Renovation.RenovationStatus)", parValue)

Péter Baksa
          Library Platform, Software Engineer
          GRAPHISOFT SE

James Goode
          Participant

Oh excellent. Thank you very much for your help!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Informations from the environment’ is closed to new topics and replies.